Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mom Challenge....Day 29

Day 29: Turn off your phone, computer, or TV when your child is with you.

Oh my gosh. This has to be the hardest challenge of ever! I suck at this because I am self-admittedly addicted to my phone. Is there a 12 step group for that? Also, I use the computer A LOT! TV isn't even a problem for me at all, so no worries there, but honestly, this was hard! I actually read the challenge wrong and thought I wasn't supposed to use them when my child was with me, not turn them off, so although I didn't turn on the computer or TV all day around my kids, I did use my phone. I did do my best to not use it if they were near and I did pretty good but I guess I still failed at this one. My brain is in my phone so can I use that excuse?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am just getting around to reading blogs again and I have to say this would be a REAL challenge for me...TV no big deal, but computer and phone oh my yes....but I think I will take this challenge and try for a day...baby steps. Thanks for posting this.