Monday, August 13, 2012

Mom Challenge.....Day 13

Day 13: Do not criticize your child today.

Today my kids were crazy!! Crazy I tell ya. Loud, obnoxious, annoying, goofy, etc....plus when we added in hanging with friends they were even more crazy! So, this was a challenge for sure!!! But I think I did okay. I actually started criticizing my fashionista, Skylar, for not ever wearing some shorts all summer that she insisted I buy for her. She tends to do this a lot so it is something I'm always getting on her case about. Then I stopped. Cold. I realized that her feelings were more important than a pair of shorts that someone is going to absolutely love as hand me downs since they are so new. Gotta love this challenge. It's really making me think about the things I say to my kids and the way I treat them. I'm hoping every day that I'm getting better!


No comments: