Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mom Challenge....Day 22

Day 22: How do you want your child to remember you? Be that mom today.

Well, today was not a good day. I've been stuck in bed for most of it, feeling lousy from a stupid flare up of my diverticulitis (the old person disease I have that is similar to appendicitis! Ouch!). Ugh. Needless to say, this is not how I want my kids to remember me....as the sickly mom.  Luckily, or not so luckily, Little Miss Alexis was not feeling so hot herself today. She was a little feverish again and so with the two of us feeling less than chipper we had a movie day. I guess, in a way, it was nice since we have been so busy lately that we haven't had a lazy laying around day. We got to cuddle all day long and if she remembers that I cuddled with her a lot when she didn't feel well, well, then I guess I'm glad I was that mom today.


And now, I'm caught up with blogging!

No comments: