Wednesday, August 1, 2012

30 Day Mom Challenge....Day 1

I've decided to do a 30 Day Mom Challenge. Being a mom is my most favorite thing and I want to be the best I can be so I thought I'd try this. I'm going off a list and there's a lot of things on the list that I already do, but some are new, and I feel like there's always room for improvement. I also decided that I'd blog about it so I could report on how it goes. That might actually be the real challenge as I know blogging every day is definitely not easy....especially when I'm trying to be a good mom!! Anyway, here goes:


Day 1: Ask "What is one thing we can do together this month?"

Well, this one was easy. We actually made a list back in May of things we wanted to do this summer. Everyone got to weigh in on what they wanted to do. We had such big plans for an awesome summer and then we lost Reese and everything kind of came to a halt for awhile.  But we're working on that list again! Although I doubt we'll get everything crossed off with the short time we have left, we're going strong and trying!! I keep asking the kiddos what their absolute musts are. Today's answers were:

Skylar-Ice cream for dinner
Nick-Hogle Zoo
Kade-Camping
Alexis-The purple slide at 7 Peaks (but absolutely NOT Cave In which we went down yesterday and crashed hard on when we lost our tube! Yes, there was blood from both us!!)

I can't say that I'm too excited for Skylar's top choice because since I can't eat ice cream I'm totally left out, but maybe I can sneak a nibble and everything else is doable for sure!! We've got some fun time together coming up!

No comments: