Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mom Challenge....Day 30

Late, as usual, but this is the last one!! 


Day 30: Today's focus: love

Well, this one is easy because I love, love, love my kids like crazy! Even when they drive me crazy I can't help but love each and every one of them for the gift they are to me. I truly am so very blessed to be their mom.

So, the challenge is over and I've learned that it wasn't much of a challenge at all. Most of the things on the list were things I do anyway and the things I didn't do are things I now want to do because they've helped me to be a better mom which is something I'm always striving to do. I have noticed that my relationships with each and every one of my kids has been strengthened as I've really concentrated on doing the things on the list. There's been a lot more cooperation and love in our household. I am so very thankful to be a mom and so thankful that I could do this challenge to strive to be a better one. I know I'm not going to be the best mom in history but I hope I can be the best mom to the kids I've been given because they are the world to me. I love you Skylar, Nickolas, McKade, Alexis, Gabriel, & Reese!!!

1 comment:

BBC said...

i care! and i love you... even from far away! sure love you cyndi.