Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 28: 15 Random Facts about Me

1. I've burned my left foot two different times, both huge 2nd degree burns with giant blisters, once at girl's camp and once at a youth activity, and had to be sent home early both times. I am that coordinated.

2. I used to be all about matching. I had a pair of shoes in every color and would daily match my fingernail and toenail polish to all of my clothes, both outer and under. Now days I'm lucky to match my socks. :)

3. My favorite candy ever is Cadbury Mini eggs. Thank goodness you only can get them once a year! This year I found a recipe for Mini egg cookies so I might have to stock up next year. Oh my goodness...they are delicious!

4. I have really weird eczema only on my hands and I'm allergic to latex and tire rubber. My eczema does pretty well as long as I only use Bath & Body Works soap because I'm sure I'm allergic to all other soaps too.

5. Whenever I watch a movie where there's some huge battle or a natural disaster, I always wonder who the heck is going to clean up all the mess left behind. Ben says there's something
wrong with me.

6. My random weird body skill is that I can touch my tongue to my nose. Gross.

7. I have three big brothers & of course they used to torture me. They used to put me under the beanbag and then sit on me until I was sure I'd die. I still can't stand having my arms restricted to this day. My brothers are nice now.

8. I just noticed the other day that my c-section from Alexis finally does not hurt anymore unless I really press hard on it. Only took close to 3 years, but hooray!!

9. I took accordian lessons for two weeks. It was awesome and totally lame at the same time.

10. I've broken two bones...and they were like the two tiniest bones in the human body but from the outside looked totally serious. I broke a tiny bone in my thumb in a car accident (cast all the way up my arm) and my big toe at a concert (yep, crutches).

11. I've had plastic surgery. When I was 16 my boyfriend's brilliant friend decided to throw a rock at my boyfriend...it hit me in the forehead instead. The night was still young and I totally didn't want to go get stitches, so we found a bandaid & I put it on. My head wouldn't stop dripping blood everywhere so I finally gave in and went to get stitches at like 10 pm. My plastic surgeon did a great job. I had a scar all through high school but you can hardly see it now. However, if I touch my forehead with any pressure at all it still hurts like a mother.

12. I had a recurring nightmare when I was a youngster that involved my family being at Sea World and my sister and dad falling into this pool of piranhas and me trying my darndest to save them. I seriously had this dream all.of.the.time. No wonder I have a ginormous phobia of piranhas. Even the word makes me shiver in my boots.

13. I have a spot on my right shoulder blade that constantly itches just out of my ability to scratch it myself. Ben knows exactly where my spot is. I will never mind if you want to scratch it, even if you're a complete stranger. Haha. That would be totally weird. Nevermind.

14. I'm so uncoordinated it's not even funny. If there is something to trip over, I will find it. If there is something for either of my pinky toes to kick, believe me, I will find it. You will never, ever want me on your volleyball team, so don't even ask. Yes, I'm just that bad.

15. There's not a line here that rhymes with anything.

Can't think of anything else....besides the fact that I always have some line from some song stuck in my brain on an almost constant basis...and whenever I can't think of something the line above always pops into my head. It's from Take the Skinheads Bowling by Camper Von Beethoven. Awesome, eh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally remember the rock incident and the burn on your foot at girls camp! Good times. :)