Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 19: What is something you are craving right now or something you crave a lot?

Well, right now, 10 months to the night that my tiny little Gabriel slipped lifeless from my body, I am craving more than anything that he was here with me. I'm craving that sweet baby smell, the little warm body curled in my arms, watching my baby sleep, the little noises he would have made, getting to know him....every single moment that I am missing with my baby boy. That's what I'm craving...and missing...and aching so extremely for. I crave my baby every single second and miss him so very much.

I'm also craving sleep because that has eluded me the last few days and I'm just so very, very exhausted.

But I guess I'm probably supposed to talk about food. So that would be gummy bears and flaming hot Cheetos...both the food of champions. Oh and water. I really, really, really love water. I drink more than the average person thinks about drinking...usually at least 100 oz. a day. As my dad would say, I definitely have a drinking problem.

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

flaming hot cheetos and gummy bears!!! That made me laugh! The things we crave!