Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 14: Your top ten celebrity crushes...and maybe a few more

Well, I guess this is where I get to look like a silly teenage girl and oooooh and aaaaah over all the celebrity hotties out there in the world. I admit it, I have some crushes. There are some pretty good looking men out there.

I'm actually going to add three on to the list as my skateboarding crushes. I used to really dig the skaters, not only for their looks, but for their skills. I was so determined to marry one. I did and he rocks. You may not know who these guys are if you're not into skateboarding, but here they are:

Bucky Lasek- Ben and I went to a skate demonstration once where all the big skaters were there...yes, Tony Hawk was in the house & so awesome to see. I went out to the car to get something and as I'm walking back, none other than Bucky Lasek passes by me and says "Hey, how's it going?" My response, "Uh, uh, uh, uh". Yeah, I froze. I'm surprised that I didn't say, "Like, you can't say hi to me, Mr. Crush, because I'm happily married." If I hadn't of frozen, I probably would have. What would you do when someone you've been crushing on for years talks to you? Yeah, it was one of my finest moments.
Reese Forbes-My favorite skater of all time. Rumor has it that he's LDS too. I was so going to marry him if he ever asked...or if I ever actually got to meet him. Ben got to me first, which is not too shabby. You're missing out, Reese. :)Andy MacDonald-The things this man can do with a skateboard leave me all weak in the knees. He's not too bad on the eyes either.
....and on to the "real" celebrities:

1. Justin Timberlake-Okay, okay, I'm soooo not into the boy band thing, and back when his band, whatever it was, was cool I thought that he was pretty much one of the most awful things. Then I've since seen him on Saturday Night Live, and as an actor, he's awesome...especially as a comedic actor. I just admitted to Ben that I've developed a little crush on him. I guess it's time to come clean to the world. 2. Scott Russo- He's the lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Unwritten Law. I'm pretty sure I fell for him before I fell for the music. A month ago, we actually saw them in concert and before they went on we saw him out by the t-shirts, like 5 feet away. I was like, "Ben, look how hot he is!" Ben didn't think he was that hot. I guess that's good. I still do.3. Johnny Depp- I mean, come on, who doesn't? Even as dirty Captain Jack, he's a hottie.
4. Leonardo Dicaprio- There was a time when I was so into this guy. What's Eating Gilbert Grape? was one of my favorites for a long time because come on, Johnny Depp & Leonardo? Bonus. Leo has kind of lost his hotness in the last few years. He looks tired to me, but he's still pretty good lookin'.
5. Eric Bana-Wowzas...especially when that accent comes out.
6. Eddie Cahill-Okay, when he was on Friends as Tag he was pretty darn cute and then he became Flack on CSI:NY and the hotness meter went way up. His eyes make me swoon.
7. Christian Bale- I remember the moment my crush started on him. It was at this scene here in Empire of the Sun:
He was a hottie then, he's a hottie now....even if he's a little crazy.
8. Adrock-Just how cute is he? Bears a striking resemblance to a man I might just be in love with, you think?
9. River Pheonix- He goes on the list even if he's been dead for a long time. He was my main man back in the day. What a handsome devil.10. Matthew Fox-He's simply the hottest. I've been crushing on him since the second I saw him on Party of Five as Charlie. No one looks better with a day's growth of stubble, except maybe Ben, who pulls off the stubble quite well...and who I think is just as hot as this guy. I'm a lucky lady.

2 comments:

Casey Jensen said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't realize that he was on party of five. I loved watching that show. I knew he looked familiar to me when I saw him on Lost.

lindseyfrancom said...

This was so fun to see who you crush on! I have no idea who the skaters are!!!

Johnny Depp- I know, really, who doesn't!!!