Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 13: Your favorite television program

I think this says it all:
It's true. Thursday has the best shows, in fact, my two favorite, the Office and 30 Rock, and let me throw in Parks & Recreation, although it's not a favorite, but it's definitely made its way to the top of the list. I've been watching the Office and 30 Rock right from the beginning. I love comedies and I love to laugh....and let's just say I need a lot of things that make me laugh these days, so I welcome the comedies that do. They both make me laugh like crazy, especially 30 Rock because it is just utterly ridiculous.
If I could pick shows that are off the air, I would definitely pick Scrubs and Friends as some of my all time faves. Yeah, we've pretty much watched every single episode of both like 17 times each...at least. Thank heavens for TV on DVD, right?
P.S. Are you sick of these daily posts yet? I kinda am. 17 days to go. Yikes!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny....these are the exact same shows my sister swears by. I was a definite friends fan and was sad to see it go. Comedies are the best especially when you are having a bad day.

lindseyfrancom said...

Too bad I don't have TV! Comedy is the way to go though!