Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello, hello, hello,...is there anybody in there?

Okay, so over the weekend this ol bloggy of mine reached the big ol stat of 10,000 and beyond pageviews which leads to the question....who the heck is reading this thing?!? For the small handful of you that comment and hence, I'm figuring are followers, you must find something better to do with your time if you are refreshing your page over and over and over again just to read more about my awesome life of strife!!! But seriously, thank you to the ones that comment with kind words and support that I have needed so desperately to make it through this. I never would've thought that my biggest blog supporters would be friends that I haven't seen in almost 20 years. Thanks, friends, you know who you are, for all the love you've shown me in the biggest trial of my life. I'm sorry it hasn't been pleasant to read this in the last 11 months. They've been pretty darn rough. I'm praying that I somehow make it through the next 30 days leading up to my little baby's 1st birthday...one whole year without my son....so many more to go until he's in my arms again.

3 comments:

kat said...

I love reading your blog! I am not a big "commenter" as I never feel I have much to contribute--but you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Oh, and sometimes the blog just won't let me access comments. Who knows why?! Love you and your family:)

Melissa said...

Cyndi...you are awesome! What a wonderful person you are and a fabulous mom! Just thought I would let you know. You helped me sooooo much during 9th grade (that was a rough one for me) so just know you are a great friend.

I am praying for you and hope feel the love coming your way....

kathryn said...

who wouldn't want to check in on you and your adorable brood? and i'm so glad to count you as a friend- you helped me out through my trial more than I think you'll ever realize. so thank you, love you, and keep on blogging!