Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Bombs Bursting in Air

The Stadium of Fire was on Saturday this year instead of on the 4th, which was strange, but worked out perfectly. Our friends, the Coxs, invited us down to watch the fireworks at Troy's work right by the stadium. We haven't been that close in years...in fact, I might say it's been 15 years, which was the very first year that Ben & I watched the fireworks together on the hill by the Marriott Center. That night just happened to be when I began to fall in love with that crazy man of mine. Yet another reason I love this holiday.
Alexis, my little model, loves to have her picture taken lately. She was asking the entire time for me to take pictures of her dancing to the fireworks. Good thing that she is so cute because I was happy to oblige.
We were practically underneath the fireworks and even got to see part of the show going on in the stadium. It was super cool!!



No comments: