Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Swimming Lessons!

Our summer started out with swimming! My little fishies were very excited about this! Skylar thinks she's old for swimming lessons (you are never too old!) so she decided she wasn't going to take them. She was involved with all sorts of other things....summer dance, singing group, and piano lessons, that it ended up being crazy anyway. As for the other kiddos, swimming lessons were a much anticipated event! We've been going to Lindon Pool the last few years. I really love their lessons and their pools. The kids have loved taking them there!

Nick was much too busy with swimming to be bothered by pictures. I had to sneak some.
Kade wanted me to take a million!
This was Alexis's first time taking swimming lessons. She's usually pretty hesitant about trying new things, but she was all over swimming lessons. She was so excited!!
 
The kids all rocked and did so well!

I love my fishie4as!

No comments: