Friday, October 19, 2012

Summer Bucket List #3s

Here's our Summer Bucket List #3s

Ben: Go to the Uintas

Another fail on Ben's list! Boo! We considered going one day when we were in the mountains but it was raining and we decided we'd try it another time. Another time never came. Sorry Benny!!

Cyndi: Kennecott Copper Mine

I've been wanting to go here for a long time. Growing up in SLC, I've always seen Kennecott across the valley all of my life, but I have never been there! We were glad we finally got a chance to visit. It sure is an impressive sight to see! That place is ginormous!! 

Skylar: Classic Skating

It's crazy that I've never taken my kids here, but we finally made it! We took scooters the first time and some kids were not happy about that at all. Some were stoked!  We went back and Skylar took a friend. This time she tried roller skating and spent a lot more time on her butt than her feet, but she loved it!! The other kids opted for the bounce stuff. We had a lot more fun that time.

Nick: Living Planet Aquarium

Our season pass was almost up but we were able to squeeze in one more trip to the aquarium. Nick was super excited to see the new baby sharks. We also got to meet up with my friend, Arianne. Arianne and I were really good friends in junior high and high school but lost contact eventually since I was at a different high school. A lot of years later, and some of the same heartaches, and now we text all of the time! It was good to finally see her and her cute babies after such a long time!

Kade: Backyard Campout

I love backyard campouts! We only got one in this summer, but it was fun! Ben & Skylar slept nice and snug in their beds but the rest of enjoyed the warm summer breeze and the stars overhead.

Alexis: Wheeler Farm

Alexis was the only one that had been to Wheeler Farm before and she was excited to go back. We met my friend, Kris and her kids there. Our kids got along so well and we had a really fun time together. Plus, I got to snuggle on Kris's sweet rainbow baby, Sam. It was a good day. 















1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think that is awesome to have a bucket list. I think I will try that with my kids. I am also so excited you and Arrianne got to meet up. Sometimes I miss those days of Junior high and high school...