Friday, October 19, 2012

Summer Bucket List #1s

So I was trying to figure out the best way to post all of our summer adventures. In the middle of May we made a bucket list of all the things that everyone wanted to do to make it the best summer ever. Summer didn't start out like we had planned, but we still tried our best to make everyone's summer dreams come true. I decided to blog about it in order of where it was on the bucket list instead of in the order they happened. Maybe if I get around to it, I'll put more detail into these in their own separate posts, but for now, this is going to have to do.

Here is everyone's summer bucket list #1s:

Ben: Hiking

He took the kiddos hiking with friends while I was at girls' camp.
 Then as a family, we went hiking to Stewart Falls.

Cyndi: Drive-In Theater

I love the drive in! We used to go there all of the time when I was single and then later on after we got married for a few years until the tore the local one down. We had to go to SLC to let our kids experience how awesome a drive-in is. It was worth it! We saw Brave.

Skylar: Ice Cream for Dinner!

Honestly, Skylar asks for ice cream for dinner about once a week. She only gets it once a year. This makes her very happy!

Nick: Hogle Zoo

Nick loves the zoo but it's so pricey to go. I told him if we didn't go for a year and waited until the new exhibit, Rocky Shores, was open we'd get a season pass which pays for itself after two visits. It was so worth it. I think I love Rocky Shores more than any of the kids! We got to go with my brother and his kids when they were up visiting from St. George. That made it even more fun!

Kade: Laser Tag at Trafalga

Lex isn't old enough to play laser tag so we had to wait for a night that Ben could join us so we could take turns. We had a blast!

Alexis: Swimming at Grandma's & Grandpa's pool

We love swimming at my parent's pool. It's especially fun when we have it all to ourselves! 






No comments: