Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

Oh my! We have another Kindergarten graduate!! I love the little Kindergarten graduation program at our school. Don't they all just look so cute?
Here's our Kindergarten graduate! Congratulations McKade!!!
 
This was my first outing since delivering little Reese. I felt awful but I didn't want to miss seeing my boy shine. I feel bad that I couldn't manage a smile for these pictures. It was such a special day for one of my boys but I think I was still in complete shock about what I'd just been through with my littlest baby boy. 
Grandma & Grandpa Jensen came to see Kadybug graduate too!














Here's Kadybug with his BFF!
This is Kade with the Kindergarten Aide, Mrs. Williams. It was especially awesome that she is in our ward. Kade adored her!!

Here's Kade with the best kindergaten teacher EVER!!
Maybe we're a bit biased since all of our kids have had her so far!! She told us that she thinks we're the only family that she's had three of. We're so lucky!! She really is so, so awesome!!
My sweet friend, Mindy, made the cute candy leis for all of the kindergarteners in our ward, which was a lot! Later she brought us dinner and brought these special cupcakes in honor of Kade's graduation. He was so excited!! Thanks Mindy for making my boy feel special on his special day!!
Kade is such a great kid! He has absolutely loved being in school and has done so well! We're so glad he loves school so much! Happy Kindergarten Graduation McKade!!

No comments: