Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mother's Day

It's never good when I wake up like this....
...but it's especially sad on Mother's Day! I had the WORST migraine for Mother's Day. Ugh. One of my awesome side effects of being pregnant with boys is the awful migraines I get that I can't get rid of because the only thing that kicks my migraines is ibuprofen and a heck of a lot of caffeine....so I just stay in pain until the other methods....ice pack on my head, heating pad on my neck, and a dark room finally mellow it. Worth it, yes, but ouch!!! Despite not wanting to even lift my head, I am sooo glad to be a momma and to get special treatment on Mother's Day. My sweet kids were amazingly quiet as they made me breakfast in bed and tried their best to pamper me. I managed to get to church for them to sing to me in Sacrament meeting too. Then I headed back home to bed!!

Here's my sweetie kids...and even a picture with Reese in my tummy! I'm so thankful that I have one!


Later on we went to my brother's house for dinner with my parents and aunts. I forgot the camera because my head was still pounding, but we had a nice time. Later on it was time for presents. I loved that this year my kids all gave me something made especially for me from them. Bear with me, although my kiddos are beautiful, I was dying from pain in these pics.
My kids got me this card from Baby Jordan #6 that plays Somewhere Over the Rainbow. So sweet, especially now that it has butterflies all over it, our symbol for Reese. Here's all of us together with Gabriel Bear. I'm such a blessed mommy to have 6 amazing children!!

No comments: