Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter pics

I wanted to post these pics awhile back, but I didn't want to ruin part of my mom's Mother's day present. So now that she has a copy in hand, here they are, my beautiful kids. And yes, as long as my kids will let me keep coordinating (not matching, mind you) their outfits, I will keep doing it. I know it won't last forever. We went with the pink theme this year. We've never been able to talk Nick into that one before, but he gave in when we found a tie with just an itsy bit of pink on it. I think my kids all look quite smashing.

Skylar:

Nickolas:
McKade:Alexis:
My girls:
My big boys:

Together:

This last one is my new favorite picture of my kids, because in a way, it includes all of them. This was the first photo shoot that Gabriel would have been in. It was so bittersweet to not have him there. Dragonflies are one of the symbols of babies gone to soon. Looking for dragonflies has become one way we remember little Gabe. On the flowerpot is a beautiful dragonfly...somehow all of my babies still made it into the picture. I absolutely love it.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

These pictures are too cute. Your girls look absolutely beautiful! Your boys look smashingly good. Love them.

Mindy said...

Your kids are always so cute for Easter. I love their coordinating outfits. I am so glad Gabriel could be part of the picture. He is always with all of you!

Julie said...

I love how the pic background matches your blog background! Ha, ha! Crazy cute kids. I'm inspired to take some white background photos--I love how it makes your kids pop out of it.

Cyndi said...

So if you left a comment here and it didn't show up, it's not because I didn't see it or publish it. When blogger had their issues the other day, it deleted all of the comments I had published and now says they are gone permanently. Crazy stuff. Thanks for the comments you left though!!

lindseyfrancom said...

so so so cute! Every single pictures. They are such cute kids!