Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up

Summer is quickly coming to an end. I'm kind of sad. I won't mind the heat being gone but after this I'm going to be the mom of a school-age kid and our schedule will be dependent on the school system now. So, we're trying to live it up and just have as much fun as we can. We went swimming three times this week to take advantage of our passes. My kids are becoming little fishes.
On Tuesday, some friends (Adrianne, Amber, & Connie) and I got together with our kids to hang out. They are all part of the usual girl's night out crowd (except Connie just moved to Logan) but we usually don't get together with our kids. It's crazy to see how grown up they are all getting. I remember all these kids being born and now the oldest is 8! It was fun to get together and have the kids have time to catch up too.










The weekend brought camp outs for our family. Ben and Nick went to our ward's Father & Sons and Skylar and I had a Mom & Daughter camp out in the backyard. We were lucky enough to have the neighbor's dog bark the entire night so we didn't get too much sleep. McKade probably slept the best in his crib inside.









On Saturday night we went to our Stake Fiesta for awhile and hung out with Angie and her family. It's nice to know someone else in the stake! Nick was very sleepy and grumpy the entire time and we were going to go home but had planned on going to the Owlz game after. The kids (including McKade) chanted "Baseball! Baseball!" until we changed our minds and headed to the game. Yeah, we're suckers. Poor Nick didn't feel too well and finally crashed in the 8th inning. He was out. Even the fireworks after the game didn't wake him!

2 comments:

angie said...

Cute Pics Cyndi! I love the one of you and Skylar in front of the tent- what a great mommy! I'm glad you guys went to the game! It was fun hanging out!

Unknown said...

What a cute family! The cutest I've seen. Those kids should be on campbells commercials!