Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up

It was a typical busy week. There was some swimming, fireworks, Pioneer Day, watermelon seed in Skylar's ear, Owlz Game, more swimming, Skylar's arm stuck in a sliding door at the gas station (complete fear and panic-from both of us-for a minute, then she was fine) , more swimming, etc., etc. I asked Skylar if we should change her nickname to "Trouble" (that's Kade's nickname) because she's had such a rough week and a half. She wasn't too enthused. I'm hoping she got it out of her system because I don't think I can handle it anymore. She's usually such a good kid.
Ben and I went out to see Transformers on Friday night. Good action, not good acting. On Saturday, the kids and our dog, Koda, enjoyed a romp through the sprinklers. We wanted to go to the Unwritten Law concert on Saturday night but lack of money and a late-night babysitter squelched that. Concerts are few and far between these days. That's something I really miss about pre-kid days. Ben went to a LAN party instead which translates into neither of us sleeping until 3 in the am. My stinking insomnia. Anyway, I'm exhausted.

No comments: