Saturday, July 14, 2007

MC 1: McKade Jacob Jordan










McKade is my little "momma's boy." He's been better lately about branching out to others, especially Ben, but when he gets to me, the thumb pops in his mouth, he snuggles in, and he's happy as can be. He is our adventurous kid. He likes to be doing whatever the big kids are doing and doesn't mind if he gets a bump or two in the process. The poor kid has had a broken leg and a dislocated elbow in his short life and they haven't slowed him down. He has also followed his siblings in his love for superheroes and one of his first words was "Batman!" When we turn on a Justice League show, he runs to the TV and screams "Batman!". It's so funny! Kade is also our trouble maker! He keeps me completely on my toes because he's always getting into something. Lately, he just looks at me and starts nodding "no" while he does whatever he is doing that is wrong. It's like he knows he's in trouble but it's just too hard to resist! He flashes his little mischevious grin at me and I can't help but forgive him. He's such a sweet and cuddly kid and loves to give hugs and just snuggle. It's so much fun having his exciting personality in our family. I love you Kade!

No comments: