Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Ben had to work this year for Pioneer Day so that was kind of a bummer. We still had an exciting day because Skylar managed to get a watermelon seed stuck in her ear! So, after yet another emergency trip to the after-hours doctor (we're getting to be regulars!!) it was flushed out and she's just fine now. I told her she's going to be tied to the couch soon if she doesn't stop getting in trouble!!
Later we were able to still celebrate by going to the Orem Owlz Game. We went with our friends, the Tongs and the Meyers, and had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect because it had just rained so it wasn't too hot. Too bad that I don't know what I' m doing on this blog thing yet or I'd have some great video of Adrianne busting a move. I guess that's blackmail for later! Anyway, they had an awesome fireworks show after-poor little Amy looked a little perplexed by it.

No comments: