Monday, July 9, 2007

DJ 1:Skylar Diane Jordan













Skylar is my little artist and dancing princess. She is always on her tip toes, dancing along, or drawing some amazing picture. She is such a sweet and imaginative girl. She has such a passion for life and is always up for anything and is so creative. It's so much fun to see the things she does and creates. She is also a giant help! She keeps it all together for me by doing her jobs and helping me out all the time. She is a mother hen to her little brothers and is so helpful with them. Today, she changed her first diaper and has begged me to have that be her new job. I just might take her up on that! She is almost six and starts kindergarten next month. I'm sad to think she won't be with me all of the time. Her excitement for life is contagious and I love being able to watch her grow. I love you Skylar!

No comments: