Thursday, July 12, 2007

DJ 2: Nickolas Duncan Jordan




Nick is my little comedian with a big heart. He is always goofing around and loves to tell jokes. He loves making us laugh. He's always been such a happy and content kid. He is really, really, really into superheroes, especially the Flash, and spends his entire day running really fast and fighting the bad guys. Luke Skywalker and Buzz Lightyear are also favorites. He is the sweetest kid you'll ever meet. He is really thoughtful of everyone and is always quick to offer a hug or "smooch" and a "Me love you!" He has always been our "Beanbag" because he's really easy going and relaxed about everything. The only trouble he makes is going to bed at night, which he has no interest in. I guess he got that from his mom. He definitely helps me keep my sanity because he is so mellow. I'm so lucky to be his mom! I love you Nicky!

No comments: