Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday Skylar!!

Happy 11th Birthday to my sweet Skylar today!! I can't believe that she's actually growing up so fast! Skylar is my miracle baby. She's the baby that made me a mom after waiting so long to be one and the more I learn about losing babies, I recognize just how lucky we are and what a miracle she is. She was 4 days (actually 8 according to my timing) overdue, hadn't dropped, was completely out of amniotic fluid, her placenta was worn out and full of holes, and she had meconium in her lungs. Somehow, with a little bit of help, she safe and sound.  I truly know that she was meant to be here and I am so very thankful that she is. She is such a fun girl! She's growing up fast and wants to shave her legs, have sleepovers, listen to her music all of the time, go to concerts, and hang out with boys. She's already counting down the days to her being in Young Women. I hope I'll get to have her as one of my Beehives! She is such a good example to me of loving life, working hard, and always striving to do her best! We love you Skylar!! 

Here's Sky's song, Baby Mine

http://youtu.be/-AsRZCz9a_I



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful young lady!!!