Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fairy Tea Party

We were so excited to have the chance to go to Provo Library's Fairy Tea Party this year. We have been eagerly waiting for when Alexis was 3 so that she could join Skylar and I before Skylar grew out of all the fun kiddie stuff. We had to get up bright and early on a Saturday morning just to stand in line for tickets. We got there a half hour early and the line was already down the hall, down the stairs, and almost to the outside doors! It was crazy!! I can't believe how popular this thing is! I was so glad I came early because it was on it's way to being sold out by the time I got to the front of the line.
Finally the day for the big event came. Alexis was so giddy as she got dressed in her pretty dress and fairy wings. Skylar didn't want to be quite as fancy but was more than happy to get some makeup and sparkle all over her face. My fairy princesses looked beautiful!!
Adrianne & Amy met us there.....
So did Sara, Jessica, & Ellie.....
Skylar really, really begged to take a friend her age with us so Malia got to come too!
These little girlies were in awe....
Everything was so fancy. We got to sit at the Butterfly table.
After a little program where the Fairy royalty entered the tea and some ballerinas danced for them, the girls lined up to be presented to the Fairy King.
Awww....so beautiful!
Us mommies jumped in this shot.
My sweetie girls....so glad they each have a sister!
We were then served a fairy feast!
Then the girls did some posing for pictures...
I'm such a blessed mommy to have such sweet, special girls. I love when we get the opportunity for girlie outings making wonderful memories. I love you Skylar & Alexis!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How fun is that? I am so jealous that Provo does something so fun. My girls would have loved that!