Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch?

So the last few weeks they have had free (although not completely healthy) breakfast and lunch Monday through Thursday at our school. You would've thought I was taking my kids to some 5 star restaurant for how excited they were about heading across the street to school to eat!! We didn't go every day but we went often! It was sooo fun for the kids to get to eat with all the kids from the neighborhood. It was super nice for me to not have to worry about preparation or cleanup-I felt a little lazy! But, hey, I'm seven months pregnant, I guess I deserve to be a little bit lazy!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

what? I have never heard of this? How do I find out about it?

Unknown said...

who cares if it is healthy or not it is FREE! How fun that your school does that! :) I am all about FREE or CHEAP!!