Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I think I know that guy















Okay, so the whole Michael Phelps thing is basically over and I have to admit I've been pretty obsessed with it. He is beyond amazing!! Watching all his races was well worth all the sleep that I missed. What an awesome athlete- truly awe-inspiring! The crazy thing is that he looks almost identical to my nephew, Mark!! Every time I'd see him after a race, I'd just be amazed at the resemblance. Then, last night, I watched an interview that he did and I could have sworn he was Mark. They are both great guys with awesome attitudes and the ability to achieve so much! Needless to say, I have become a huge Michael Phelps fan-I only wish there was more to watch!!!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Yeah Michael Phelps was WAY fun too watch! We were totally into watching the Olympics everynight too. I love that school is in session now and you have a first grader! So cute! Tyler starts kindergarden on Mon...rides the bus and everything. He is so excited! Hows pregnancy going? We're in the final stretch now!!!!!

ohana=)mama said...

you should send me a picture of Mark so we can photoshop it onto Michael's body! That would be funny don't you think!