Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Free Kittens to a Good Home!!

Okay, so as cute as these little buggers are I'm ready for them to go! I don't know if it's that I'm pregnant or that there's so many of them this time around, but I am definitely ready to be done with kittens for awhile. It just seems as though they are taking over the house at this point! They are all eating mostly cat food now and pretty much litter trained-at least one culprit hasn't perfected it yet! They are 7 weeks old today and I told Skylar I'd keep them until school started-so one more week-and give her a chance to show them off (and hopefully find some homes). Anyway, they really are cute and fun but it's time to go back to just one cat (or two if Skylar talks Ben into replacing poor Q-tip-as if he could be replaced!) Any takers??!??

2 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Oh they are so so cut but Keaka is allergic to anything with four legs and a tail and we rent. Their little eyes are just asking for you to take them home though! They are adorable honestly!

Unknown said...

Oh they are SOO CUTE! It reminds me of when I was younger and every summer we would have little kittens. I would LOVE to have one, too bad my hubby is allergic to cats! My daughter would LOVE to have a cat or a pet for that matter!! :) I guess we will have to stick with our pretend pets and stuffed animals!!