Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

See? Somehow I'm managing two thankfuls this week.

I've had a rough couple of days. Thanks to my friends who know what I've been going through and have kept me in their prayers and offered so much love. I'll get through this.

Today I am thankful for the opportunity that I had to go to the temple and do sealings with my hunny. Although my heart hurts, holding his hand in the temple always brings me such peace and comfort. I needed that today and I'm so glad that we had planned to go today before I knew I would need it so much.

I'm also thankful for a priesthood blessing I was given tonight where I received some great words of comfort. I'm so thankful for the priesthood and the blessings of healing and peace that it offers. Everything is going to work out just how it's meant to be.

No comments: