Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Surviving September Soccer

Somehow we did it....we survived the September soccer schedule! It was crazy! We had Skylar, Nick, & Kade all enrolled in soccer this year and that meant 3 practices and 6 games a week! Not to mention, that with Skylar's dance and me being in YW, we were running back and forth, all over, and going insane. The kids had a blast and I guess the craziness was all worth it! Their jersey numbers...5, 6, 5.This was Skylar's first year and she did so well, especially since she was out there with girls that have been in soccer for years. She really had a great time and was so excited to be on a team with her buddies, Mara & Nadia. With our crazy schedule I didn't get to see Skylar play that much, but she was always right in the game when I saw her. Go Sky!!








Nick loves soccer! He's not one of the aggressive players but he's always great at kicking the ball. He loved that his team had so many of his buddies on it....Oliver, Caden, Ryan, Carsen, & Owen!
Look how cute these three are....3, 4, 5!








Alright Nicky Duncan!!








Kade totally found his thing...soccer! He was all over the ball and definitely not afraid to get into the action. He also rocked at getting goals! I think he made 13 throughout the season! Woot Woot Kade!!








Of course I only caught one on film....
Kade loved having his buddy, Preston, on his team! Another bonus for Kade...Ben got to be his coach! Ben helped out with all of the kids' teams to an extent, but he was an official coach on Kade's which was way cool for him. Way to go Dad!!








Can I tell you how relieved I was when soccer was finished? I love having my kids involved and love going to watch them, but having all three of them in soccer was madness! I don't think we'll be doing that again...at least until May.

No comments: