Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Skylar D!!

Somehow we made it here. I have no clue how. Skylar is now a decade old!! Double digits!! Almost a teenager!! Yikes!!

How did she go from our teeny bright eyed baby girl........to this in like 5 minutes?Skylar has always been our go-getter. She strives to do her very best in all she does and she loves to do everything she possibly can! She also excels in everything she does because she's just cool like that. She is one awesome kid & I am so lucky to be her mom!!


'Til that day you came along
My heart was empty
Like the soul was missing from a song
And I thought I'd loved a few
No one ever made me feel
The way that you do
Hey little girl
Look what you do
Oh, I love you
Hey little girl, Oh I love you


We love you little girl...even if you went and grew up into a big girl...you'll always, always be our little girl. Oh how we love you! Happy 10th Birthday Skooloo!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Mine just turned 11 over the summer and I am still trying to figure out where all the time went. You are one lucky girl to have a beautiful daughter like Skylar.