Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Alexis Lou!!

The last three years have been the hardest of my life. It feels as if we've had trial after trial and disappointment after disappointment. But three years ago today Heavenly Father gave us the most amazing blessing to help us get through all of this...our sweet Alexis. What a precious girl we have in her. She is so sweet and loving and always happy and a total goof. She has brought so many smiles to my face when I didn't think it was even possible to smile. We have been so blessed with our little earthly angel.
I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that can melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home.


Thank you for changing our lives with that beautiful smile of yours Louie!! We love you more than you can even begin to imagine. Happy 3rd Birthday Little Lex!!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

She is a doll. That is for sure. No one is cuter than Alexis!!! Her smile even melts my heart. Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!