Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Names in the sand....

There's a group for baby loss parents where they will write your baby's name in the sand. The results are absolutely beautiful. Seeing Gabriel's name written is such a treasure to me, just like any time anyone says his name. I've wanted to get them to do it for me ever since he died but every time I've checked, they haven't been taking requests. So I did it myself...and then couldn't stop. I love the names of my children. Giving our children their names has been a responsibility that Ben and I have not taken lately. Each name has taken much thought and prayer on our part to make sure it is just perfectly suited for each one of our precious children. I'm so blessed to be a mom and to have such amazing little ones to call my own.

1 comment:

Mostess Mommy said...

Cyndi, I just wanted to say that a friend of a friend who lost her baby at 7 months has people from all over send her pictures of her daughter's name in everything from sand to M&Ms and she posts them on her blog. I get what you mean about seeing Gabriel's name. I think you should try something like that. Let your friends and family know and I'm sure you'll be amazed and maybe it will help with your grief...ya never know.