Tuesday, January 12, 2010

True Blue

I have the most exciting new calling. I am the Activity Days leader for the 8 year olds! I haven't ever felt that I had a calling that just fit me right and I finally feel I do. I love it! I am so excited for all of the fun things I am going to get to do with the most amazing group of girls. My favorite part of this calling is that I get to do it with my Skylar and with her friends that I already know and love with all of my heart. We are going to have a blast!!
So as I was going through my pictures, I realized that I hadn't kept a promise I made to one of my very special girls. So, sweet Malia, I'm keeping my promise. Here's a picture of you showing off your true blue for your daddy to see. I put it on Facebook too so he'll see it for sure. He loves you so very much and is so proud of your decision to be baptized and come to Activity Days to work to be the best you can be. I am so very lucky to be your leader!!
Here's the rest of the girls, all true blue too!

5 comments:

angie said...

Ahhhh such a cute post Cyndi and what a fun calling! Those girls are so lucky to have you... They will have so much fun!

BBC said...

i bet you're going to be just awesome in that calling!!!!

Beck said...

Love your fine 2009 post. So cute! What a great year :)

lindseyfrancom said...

This is so cute. I knew you would just love this calling. I am sure they love having you. You are so lucky to be able to do it with Skylar.

Mindy said...

That is a great calling. Especially when it's your daughter and her friends. I think Heavenly Father has blessed those girls with you as their leader. Love ya!