Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Showers, now you've gone too far!

So today we woke up to this:

Come on, it's April and Spring Break for my kids! The tennis court next door that we so enjoyed the other night looks like a tomb and I feel like we're in the movie Dr. Zhivago, which always kind of freaked me out. Although we do have a beautiful view of Mt. Timp, I am not pleased. Then I went outside and that's when I got a bit angry.









Our giant Chinese Elm had about 5 giant 8 foot branches that had been broken off and our poor Weeping Birch that we love is completely broken in half. I just about cried on the spot. So now we're going to California and we just might not come back.

7 comments:

Grant and Stacy said...

We went swimming today!

Julie said...

Is this all b/c of that dumb groundhog seeing his shadow?

ohana=)mama said...

I know it's crazy! This much snow in April!!! We went sledding and build a snow woman! It was great!

Beck said...

I feel ya girl! I had to show my sister in San Fran your blog bc she didnt believe me how much snow we got. Crazy! Seriously I am so over it. I hope the sun sticks around this time longer than 4 days. PLEEEEAAASE!

Gina said...

This only confirms my deep love of Arizona. Wann move here too?

Grant and Stacy said...

Is there any other Cindy out there that spells her name C-Y-N-D-I?

Cyndi said...

We are among the few and the coolest!