Friday, September 28, 2007

Sweet Sky Grows Up

Our little Skylar is not so little anymore. Six years ago at this time I was being induced to bring her into the world. She wasn't about to show up on her own. So, her 6th birthday is tomorrow-yes, 24+ hours of labor, I deserve a medal! I can't believe it's gone so fast and been so much fun!!
Skylar is having a great birthday week. Yesterday, she lost her first tooth! Last Friday she told me at lunch that she had a loose tooth. At first I didn't believe her because I've heard this a thousand times from her-she's been so anxious to lose a tooth. But this time it was actually true. She was spotlighted today at school-Ben, the boys, and I got to go talk about her and bring her favorite treat for her class. She wanted to show everyone at school her tooth so she decided to wait to put her tooth under her pillow until tonight. She's totally stoked that the tooth fairy is coming on her birthday! How exciting is that? Happy Birthday Skylar!!

No comments: