Sunday, May 6, 2012

International Bereaved Mother's Day

Today is a special day to remember the mothers who have babies in heaven instead of their arms. Two years ago was my first Mother's Day with my little Gabriel, new and tiny in my womb and already deeply loved, and last year was my first without him. Mother's Day was a very hard and bittersweet day. It's hard to not have all of your babies with you on a day that rewards you for being a mother. It's hard to have someone missing every single day. I'm thankful that there is a day to remember that not all mothers get to have their babies in their arms. I'm thinking of all my dear friends that are missing their babies today and everyday. I know our sweet babies are not only in our hearts but are by our sides to bear us up too. May today be a good day for you to remember the blessing of your babies in heaven, even if they can't be in your arms. You are all beautiful mothers! 
 Gabriel  ♥

No comments: