Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Nicky Duncan!!


Happy 8th Birthday to our Nickolas today!! Nick is such an awesome kid! His heart is full of love and kindness towards others. I have to admit that he's totally a momma's boy and I never doubt that I am loved by someone in this big wide world when I have my Nicky who just smothers me with hugs and love. I'm such a lucky mom to have him!! We are so excited that Nickolas is 8 now and has made the decision to be baptized a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in a few short weeks. He is such a good boy and we're so pleased with him making this choice and always striving to do his best. We love you Nicky Duncan with all of our hearts and are so thankful that your sweet spirit gets to be in our home!! Love you! Love you! Love you!

Here's Nicky's song, You'll Be in My Heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVaUcE4kAM

No comments: