Friday, March 12, 2010

The Tender Mercies of the Lord

So what a difference a day makes. Yesterday I was so worried about my boy and kind of blue. But today Kade is doing so much better. Thank heavens for the Z-pack! Also, the sun is out and my flowers are poking their little heads up. Today has made me think of something I saw on my friend's blog the other day about tender mercies. So, I'm totally copying you old friend and putting it on mine, except I don't know how to embed it, so just go here:

The Tender Mercies of the Lord

I think about tender mercies all of the time, especially lately . They are such a huge part of my life. I'm so thankful when I recognize them. Here's a few that have been on my mind:

~ For as many migraines that I get, I have been so blessed in the last few months to not wake up with them. I've really needed to be on my toes in the morning lately and if I do get a migraine, it tends to be later in the day, leaving my mornings open for much more important things. Big tender mercy there.

~Little whispers of the spirit that I still can hear when there's a houseful of kids because I love nothing more than a houseful of kids.

~Friends that send me a message or call right at the exact moment I need to know someone cares.

~Flip-flop days!

~The fact that my hard-working husband is so dang good at getting jobs. Wink, wink babe.

~Four little kids that love me no matter what, even when I really, really don't deserve it.

Gotta love those tender mercies!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome list!

lindseyfrancom said...

This is a really good list. The Lord does watch over us, doesn't He?

Mindy said...

Some days I need to make a list because I can forget so easily how many tender mercies He does send our way. Thank you for reminding me!!