Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Get on your sleds!

There's pretty much only one good thing about winter after Christmas and that would be sledding! Have I mentioned that I love our little sledding hill by our house? It is the best. We invited some friends over for our annual sled fest and headed to the hill.









Even with some high flying jumps, there was only one injury caused by a stick going down the hill with one of the crazy sledding kids. Um, yeah, that was my kid. It involved just a minor scratch but some major time out. Crazy kid. Sorry Little Maddie!
















After awhile the kiddos moved on to building a snowman. With a little help from the guys, it ended up being, as Skylar said, " the biggest snowman in the whole.....neighborhood!" We then headed back to our house for some hot cocoa, munching, and playing games well into the night. What a great day!

3 comments:

Teri said...

How fun! That's an awesome snowman!!

britt said...

Wish we lived closer. My kids would have LOVED to come!!!

lindseyfrancom said...

What great pictures! I think this is the BIGGEST snowman I have ever seen for sure!