Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer, Week 8!!

So summer is winding down! School starts in just one more month! We have so much more to do still. Last week we:

-Hit another Jr. Knight Owlz Kids Club game. The Hoens joined us and we slid down the hill all night long. Sara was particularly slippery-ha ha!
-Went to see Madagascar 2 at the Scera movies. I know I've seen this before but I guess I didn't pay attention or something. It was actually pretty funny.
-Went to the Dr. for the umpteenth time this year and found out that I have bursitis in my knee. The good thing is that I've been telling Ben for years that I had bursitis as a joke and he thought it was a made up disease. Now I've proven him wrong!!
-Headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon with my friends, Leslie & Wade, from high school, who are up here visiting from Cali. We had a little picnic and played by the river a bit. Then we spotted a moose family and had a good time watching it. Who knew that moose actually were family-oriented? There was a dad, mom & baby. So cool. We had a great time with the Stichts! I loved going up Little Cottonwood. I love that canyon and have so many great memories there! Sooo beautiful!!!
-Hit the library for story time and craft time. Skylar learned about space and made a glow-in-the-dark space mobile. Nick was jealous.
-Headed up to Yellowstone for the weekend. It's own post indeed.

1 comment:

angie said...

O.k., you guys are always having so much fun! I need to make a list and get directions to all the places you go and then go myself!