Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poor Scaredy-cat Koda

This our dog, Koda:Notice the fur hanging off of him. This time of year is just so hard for him. He is so afraid of the fireworks and summer thunderstorms that he loses his hair in droves every July. He hates being outside at all and just sits at the window and whines until we let him in. It's so sad. I really wish that he had a friend to keep him company when we're unable. I think it would make him happier and maybe a little less prone to his summer baldness. I'm tempted every day to bring home a buddy for him but I'm pretty sure I'd have to take out an ad similiar to this if I did:

2 comments:

angie said...

ha ha! That ad is so funny!

Grant and Stacy said...

I think someday my picture will be on the ad. Grant has always dreamed of having a dog when he grows up. I told him he could have one after I die!