Monday, June 29, 2009

We love our Daddies!!

We had a great Father's Day, mostly because we have some pretty great fathers to celebrate!!
My kids are so lucky that they have the best dad! He is so good to them and so much fun!! They were pretty stoked that we got him the Rock Band cymbals for Father's Day so that they can rock out even more with him! Thanks for being such an awesome husband and amazing father to our kids Ben!! We love you!!We went up to my parent's to celebrate Father's Day as a family. It was great to have my brother, Eric's, kids up from St. George with us. He has one Skylar's age and Nick's age so it's super fun for them to have buddies to play with. We had such a nice time with my family and it was great to see my Dad. He is also such an amazing father and I'm so lucky that I have him for a Dad. My kids couldn't have a better grandpa that shows them so much love and affection with plenty of nuzzies! We love you Dad (Grandpa Bruce)!!

No comments: