Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I have so many blessings to be thankful for. These are just the most important:I am so thankful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am thankful for the Savior and His atonement for me. I'm thankful that we have a prophet who helps us to know what the Lord has in mind for us in these troubling days we live in. I'm thankful that I have a strong testimony of the gospel. It brings such peace and comfort to my life. Simply put, I know who I am and I know God's plan. This makes me incredibly happy.I am thankful for a wonderful, supportive husband. Ben is truly the best. He works so hard to make me and my family happy. He is my best friend in the whole world. He hates when I put all the mushy stuff on my blog so I'll keep it plain and simple. I love you Ben!
I am thankful for my sweet Skylar. She has such a passion for life. She teaches me to find joy in everything. She just loves to be doing, doing, doing. She is a great helper too, from holding the baby to getting everyone's shoes on, she helps me out all of the time. I love you Skylar!
I am thankful for my loving Nickolas. Sometimes he just comes and gives me big hugs just because. Nothing lifts my spirits more. He is the nicest kid. He is also so funny. He always has something funny to say and loves to make people laugh. I love you Nick!I am thankful for my outrageous McKade. He is so much fun! He has so much energy and keeps us highly entertained! He loves to help! He also loves to cuddle and is always good for a smooch. He is also very sweet and just loves everyone and everything! I love you Kade!
I am thankful for my adorable little Alexis. She is just so sweet. She is such a good baby and makes us all so happy. She always has a big smile and has started cooing and talking to us. I swear the other day she said "Ich bin glucklich" which means "I am happy" in German. Right back at you Sweet Pea. I love you Alexis!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this post! love all the things you are most thankful for!! your kids are beautiful!!

angie said...

What a sweet post Cyndi! The gospel and family... that's what it's all about.