Monday, May 5, 2008

What We've Been Up To

A couple of weeks ago my mom was nice enough to come watch the boys while I went with Skylar and her class to the farm at Thanksgiving Point for a fieldtrip. Skylar was so excited that I was able to go! Unfortunately I'm not able to help out too much in her class since I'm busy with the boys. I guess I should take advantage of her wanting me to be around because it probably won't last forever! Anyway, we had a fun time! There were a lot of brand new baby animals-even some tiny goats that were just a few days old- and that was really fun to see. The weather was actually pretty good that day so we lucked out. I was glad I was able to go!
This spring has had the craziest weather that I have in my recollection. There have been very few nice days-it's been really cold and windy! So, unfortunately, we've been spending more time indoors than I'd like. We have made a few trips to the gym to get the cooped up energy out for the kids. The Tongs have met us there and Nick has been so excited to play with his buddy, Dylan-those kids are inseparable when they get together. Last week we were borrowing my brother's mini-van so we were even able to take along Skylar's friend, Camille, which Skylar thought was the coolest thing on earth!
So anytime the weather has been good we've totally tried to take advantage of it. The kids have especially loved riding the 4-wheeler every chance they get.

No comments: