Thursday, May 8, 2008

Funny & Not So Funny

Funny: Our adorable morning greeting from Kade. He is hiding by closing his eyes really tight with a super cheesy grin on his face. Cracks me up every day!

Not so funny: Oh my hail!! I thought that this was a grocery bag on our grass-we get a ton of garbage living across the street from a park. It was actually a pile of pea-sized hail from last night's storm! Hello May!



Funny: Extremely flexible Nicky's impersonation of the baby in Mom's tummy!
Not so funny: This awesome burn I got on my arm taking a cookie sheet out of the oven. Ouch!!!


Funny, so it's not so funny: Tonight is the series finale of Scrubs. This season was totally cheated by the stupid writer's strike. This is mine & Ben's favorite show! We've been totally dedicated fans from the first episode and we are so sad to see it go. Good thing they put the seasons out on DVD because this is what we watch almost every night. We loves the Scrubs!

scrubs - star wars

1 comment:

rachel said...

I thought the finale was such a disappointment! I love Scrubs... I want more!