Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

mothers day

So, it's Mother's Day! My mom is so awesome! She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and such a great example of Christlike love. I'm totally giving her the best present I could possibly give her: my kids for an entire week! Okay, so maybe that's not the best present. I mean, I love them VERY much and am so glad and lucky that I am their mom but.... come on, they're kids, and as much as my mom loves them I'm sure she's not entirely excited to have them at her house all week. So, thank you mom (& dad) for volunteering to watch them. I know that they are in great hands! I am so thankful to know that they will be safe and loved the entire time we're gone. I love you very much!

So.... this is where we're going:
Monarch of the Seas: our boat

Yes, a cruise to Baja, Mexico. This is my Mother's Day/Birthday present. Thanks Ben!!!! We head to Vegas today and board the ship in LA tomorrow. We're headed there with about 10 couples that are our friends so we should have a blast! Could I be any more excited? Whooohoooo!!!

4 comments:

Grant and Stacy said...

Hey Jordan's! Have fun on your cruise, I'm so jealous!

Stacy =-)

britt said...

I so wish we would have been able to make that FUN trip with you guys! I am sure you will have a blast and some great stories to tell.

britt said...

I so wish we would have been able to make that FUN trip with you guys! I am sure you will have a blast and some great stories to tell.

The UnMighty said...

Any woman willing to watch her grandkids for a week must be a spectacular mother. You guys are lucky to have her.