Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Heart Concerts!!!

So before Ben and I got married I'm guessing I probably had gone to about 50 concerts. I love concerts!! Since we've been married, I'm thinking that number has been about 10-I guess one per year we've been married. It's one of the greatest things I miss about my single and pre-baby days. Usually ticket prices and finding a babysitter are a big deterrent to us heading out for a concert so they are very few & far between.
Anyway, last Wednesday, we were able to go see Ben Folds in concert at Saltair. I don't think I've even been out to Saltair since the Beastie Boys came in 1995. I've seen some pretty amazing shows out there and it brought back some good memories. Ben was super stoked that Ben Folds finally came to Utah since he's one of his favorite singers. It was an awesome concert! Ben Folds is definitely one of the best entertainers I've ever seen. He is amazing on the piano, he totally involved the audience and put on a great show! We even got a couple shots of him-although they're not great since we avoided the crowd due to my blossoming belly! The baby liked the show too-totally danced along the whole time!

No comments: