Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GratiTuesday

Today I'm thankful for friends that still talk to me and still care at a time when I feel like there are so few. I'm especially thankful for a sweet friend that never forgets any of my babies, who counts them as my children, and who calls them by name. She never changes the subject if I bring up my babies and in fact she brings up my babies and talks about them like they are just a part of our family. I love that she cares about them too. She gave me this necklace the other day that represents all of my six kids. I love it!! It is truly a gift that I will cherish forever, not because it's something she bought for me, but rather because of its meaning....the fact that she doesn't forget any of my babies, when so many seem to want me to.

"The mention of my child's name
May bring tears to my eyes,
But it never fails to bring
Music to my ears.

If you are really my friend,
Let me hear the beautiful music of her name.
It soothes my broken heart
And sings to my soul."


1 comment:

Teri said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you got one! Your 6 babies all have an amazing mommy and daddy!