Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I woke up to the sweet smell of rain....one of my favorite smells....completely exhausted after celebrating Independence Day.....one of my favorite holidays....and I was so thankful for that rain and so thankful for the opportunity to live in such a wonderful country. As I laid in bed, listening to the rain, and trying to get up enough energy to drag my hiney out of bed (I was up at 4 am yesterday and had a bout of insomnia last night from 4:45-6ish. so it took a bit!!), I came across this quote in my morning reading (KSL, FB, Twitter, etc.) and it deserves my most thankful of all today:

"Look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed towards the future." ~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

More inspiration here!

Although I feel I'm at a place where I feel so lost and confused at what Heavenly Father's plan is for me and our family, I know that there is a plan....and better yet, I know it's a good plan filled with happiness beyond measure. Even though the last few years have been hard and losing my babies has been the most difficult thing I ever could've imagined having to face, I know that the future holds so much promise and so much happiness. I'm looking forward to it with faith.

No comments: